Saturday, September 20, 2008

Busy and slow don't go together

So here i am, trying to survive with dial-up internet, but i dont know if i had high speed it would make any difference, all because i just dont have time, my life is total caos, but i guess is a good happy caos.
This is a normal weekday for me...
-I ussually get up at 4:45 to try to work out (im trying to lose my baby fat),
-I get done around 5:40, take shower and start getting raedy for work,
-So if im lucky and the babies are still slepping, i'll get done on time 6:30
-Get the babies ready and take off, drop them off, and go to work
-Lunch time, most of the times is, run errands time
-I get off at 4:30, go pick up kids
-Get home around 5ish and, that is where my second job starts
-Cook dinner, eat, wash dishes, clean, PLAY W/BABIES(that makes my day)
bathe them, put them to sleep, take a shower, and go to sleep around 10ish
sorry no time for hubby, mommy is TIRED.
Now the babies have been sleeping for a couple of hours, so i felt like blogging, no pics, because the download is slooooooww, maybe next time soon.
I dont complain about my life, i like my busy life,i love my kids and my hubby too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home